8:30 AM Coffee Fellowship
9:00 AM Sunday School
10:00 AM Worship Service
& Kids Ministry
10:00 AM Adult Bible Study
6:30 PM Real Life Student Ministries
6:30 PM AWANA Kids
We understand that
coming to a new church can be an intimidating experience. We want you to feel
comfortable when you arrive, so here are a few things you might like to know
• Casual atmosphere (you’ll find everything from jeans & tees to casual suits)
• We will not ask you to wear a name tag or stand up in front of the congregation.
• Our gatherings last for about 75 minutes
• Bible-based preaching and teaching from one of our Pastors
• Live, modern, uplifting worship music (we like guitars, drums and more!)
• Age-appropriate teaching for your kids
• Friendly people
• Support to help you find the next steps in your walk with Christ
• Opportunities to help others
“What about my kids?”
Adams Assembly of God is dedicated to building up the whole family in their walk with Jesus!
• While you are being built up listening to a powerful message from God’s Word, we provide your kids with age-appropriate, culturally relevant teaching. Your child will hear the truth of God’s word and learn how to apply it to their lives.
• We create opportunities for your kids to interact with properly instructed adult leaders who have had full background screenings prior to their involvement in our church.
“Once I arrive…”
To enter our lobby area, proceed through the doors under the carport drive-thru and our friendly volunteers will greet you as you enter. There is a directional sign in the lobby, but please feel free to ask a volunteer where you should go. Be sure to grab some coffee and a donut in the fellowship area (it’s free)! You may then hang out in the large fellowship area and talk to our friendly church family, or head into the sanctuary to get a good seat. If you’re still in the lobby when service begins, you’ll hear our Worship Band kick off the first song. Our Guest Services Team will be happy to assist you in finding a seat if you need help. If you have any questions about your Guest experience, email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you this weekend!